The main reason that I started this blog, was to write about things I like and say things I wanted to say without actually having to say it to anyone’s face. I’m fairly certain that I have mentioned before that I am quite anti-social and much prefer my own company and not feeling like I have to have a conversation – though due to an unfortunate turn of events, I spend 3 out of 5 working days COMPLETELY ALONE and with NO HUMAN CONTACT in my office, so I have actually started talking to myself lately (look out straitjacket, here I come!). But along with wanting to write about things I like, I also just wanted to write, because I love it and it makes me feel smarter. I don’t particularly mind whether people like what I have to say (or agree with it for that matter), but I would be telling a big fat lie if I said that I didn’t feel a little burst of pride when someone comments on a post, likes a post, or even looks a post. I guess there would not be much point to my blog if no one looked at it, or read what I had to say. So to all the bloggers who have taken the time to read my ramblings, a massive thank you!!
And while I’m on the “thank you’s”, an even bigger one to the ever wordful (I don’t think that’s a word, but I like it) wantoncreation, who nominated me for this award. If you’re reading my blog post right now and haven’t checked out his blog, please be so kind as to click on the above link and leave my page right now, as I can guarantee you will find far more interesting content on wantoncreation (you can click that too). Make sure you come back here to finish reading though, because below are some great blogs that I personally love to read, so I am going to show my own reader appreciation.
So, according to wantoncreation, I have to do a couple of things. First, link back to my nominator – I have done that twice. Second, have a picture of the award – please see pretty sunflower above. Third, nominate 6 other great blogs – please see directly below. Lastly, tell you a bunch of stuff I have been doing lately – as I am antisocial, not a lot, but I’ll make something up for your entertainment…
BLOGS I LOVE TO READ
- What Jane Read Next – she’s a REAL book reviewer and has very informative reviews on books. Her reviews have definitely caused my reading list to grow!
- She Who Must Not Be Named – the thing I like most about this blog, is the great banter back and forth I have with her whenever we comment on each other’s blogs. Very entertaining!
- Bdale56’s Blog – I really love horses and there’s lots of horsey stuff on this blog. It takes me back to my childhood sometimes – I was completely obsessed with horses.
- iPhone Photographer – nearly everyone has some kind of smart phone these days and most of the time they’re the only camera we have on us. This is a great blog for making the most out of the camera on your phone.
- David Pasillas Photographer – not just talented with the iPhone, the previous blogger also has amazing skill with DSLR’s. I am very jealous!
- Beradadsini – I got bitten by a bug recently – the travel bug. I can’t go travelling, so I am living vicariously through this young lady.