A couple of days ago, wanton creation tagged me in a game of blog tag. It seems to work much the same as real life tag (someone’s it, they tag you, you’re it). Hopefully I will be better at blog tag, than I am at real life tag…
1. I must post the rules
2. I must answer the questions the tagger listed for me
3. I must create (or reuse) 11 questions for those I tag
4. I must tag 11 people
5. I must let them know they’ve been tagged
The Questions I Shall Answer
1. What is your favourite recipe (as in, what food does it make – you don’t have to provide the ingredients and method (unless you really want to))? My favourite by far is one that I have for baked caramel cheesecake. Every single time I make it, it’s amazing – definitely my guilty little pleasure!
2. What is your favourite thing to spend money on? Hmmm, books and food.
3. What time of day do you read/write the most? I read most in the late afternoon into the evening and my writing is just about any time of day. I think it depends on when I have some spare time.
4. Do you prefer summer or winter, and why? I LOVE winter. I think the main reason I like it so much is because one of my favourite things to do is snuggle under a blanket and read or eat pasta (or both at once). Plus I love cardigans, boots, scarves and gloves. Gets a bit sweaty if you wear all that stuff in summer.
5. What is your favourite holiday destination? That would definitely be my aunty and uncle’s house. It’s lovely going there to escape the noise of suburbia. They live outside town in the most beautiful house and it is so quiet and peaceful there, that it’s difficult not to feel rested after being there for a few days.
6. What is the best book/film/album you’ve read/watched/heard this year so far? The best book I’ve read is Tuesdays With Morrie (but I’ve got plenty more books to read this year, so that could change), the best film I have seen was the Avengers (can’t wait for the next Marvel film to come out) and the best album I’ve heard is Ed Sheeran’s +. He is one talented young man.
7. If you could be anybody for just a day, who would it be and why? Really? Why would I want to be anyone else – I’m awesome already! But if I HAD to choose, I would really like to be my budgie for a day, just so that I know what he thinks when I harass the crap out of him.
8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? I’d love to be able to just think myself somewhere. It’s so much effort getting places sometimes, that I am frequently discouraged to not go anywhere.
9. What’s your favourite Olympic event (oooh topical)? I do love the men’s gymnastics. I find myself constantly in awe at the amazing strength they display. I also really enjoy watch the equestrian events, mostly because the horses are so pretty.
10. What were your best and worst subjects at school? My best subject was between Ancient History and Textiles & Design, my worst was by far P.E. (in particular the sports side of P.E.).
11. What’s one thing you want to learn before you die (e.g. a musical instrument, a language, how to perform brain surgery, e.t.c.)? You mean aside from the meaning of life? Hmmm, I’m actually not too sure. Maybe an instrument I guess, but I really don’t have the patience for learning things that require coordination. Learning another language might come in handy though, so I’ll go with that.
Seeing as how I have little to no imagination, the people I tag for this are just going to answer the questions that I did (I think they’re pretty good anyway). So here are the 11 chaps and chappettes who will have to carry on this game:
- What Jane Read Next
- She Who Must Not Be Named
- Chatty Girl Book Reviews
- Word by Word
- Books Speak Volumes
- Green Paw Paw
- A Hectic Life
- Lunch Sketch